Gas Licence Restricted to service only - Canberra
Start to all Type A gas courses Days 1-4 for the restricted gas licence course and Certificate III in Gas fitting.
Days (1) one- Days (4)- Four
- HLTFA211 Provide basic emergency life support
- CPCPCM2039A Carry out interactive workplace communication
- CPCPCM2041A Work effectively in the plumbing and services sector
- CPCPCM2043A Carry out WHS requirements
- CPCPGS3052A Maintain Type A gas appliances
- CPCPGS3051A Purge consumer piping
- CPCPGS3053A Disconnect and reconnect Type A appliances
- CPCPGS3054A Calculate and install natural ventilation for Type A appliances
Welcome to the learning resource for the unit CPCPGS4011C Design and size consumer gas installations. This resource will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need to demonstrate competence in this unit.
A learning resource such as this is not intended to be the only source of information you use to develop skills and knowledge in the unit it relates to. Your trainer, instructor or supervisor will provide you with additional information and information sources throughout your training.
- Teacher: Darrel Vecchio
CPCPGS4022A Service Type A gas appliances
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to diagnose and repair faults on domestic and commercial Type A gas appliances.
· technology skills to:
· access and understand site-specific instructions in a variety of media
· use mobile communication technology